AG Care Natural Remedy Apple Cider Vinegar Leave On Mist

    I don't use this product behind the chair in the salon yet but I have recommended & purchased this product for a client who was struggling with some wavey hair that was frizzing/dry. I had my client spray it in damp hair then use a wet brush or wide tooth comb to help distribute the product more evenly through out the hair. I also suggested lightly spraying in on dry next day hair if you don't wash your hair every day and again run a brush through it before styling.

    You would think the vinegar smell would be too strong but actually I really love the smell of this whole sub line! It’s got a light clean smell, like high desert sage after a rain storm! No strong perfume smells, I defiantly know that smell is a big part of our experience and as a professional I try not to use anything with strong smells that might affect someone negatively. You will actually see me talking about the AG Apple Cider Vinegar line quite a bit!

Recommend: For Curly Hair, Thick-Fine Hair, Frizzy or Dry Hair.

The next part are descriptions taken directly from Amazon...

pH Balanced

Extra shine, for all hair types. Light and refreshing, this spray won't weigh hair down.

  • Ideal for wavy, curly, or coily hair of thick, thin, or coarse texture.
  • Unisex, for women or men.
  • Safe for color-treated or chemically-treated hair.
  • Spray in damp hair, air or blow dry.

Plant-Based Essentials

Enjoy a light fragrance and the clean-boosting power of organic apple cider vinegar.

  • Balanced to restore natural pH.
  • Clean ingredients.
  • Infused with organic apple cider vinegar.

Avoid Damage

This silicone-free refreshing spray is the perfect remedy for dull locks. Choose chemical-free products to:

  • Minimize frizz and dryness and promote luster.
  • Avoid scalp and skin irritation and itchiness.
  • Avoid greasy, weighed-down hair.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B8GT4S32?coliid=I32OP203LGGK6Q&colid=3RHZ1RSUUW95D&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=emmescurations.blogspot-20&linkId=b44e2cd7890772918e14fe982c6efe5f&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.

Comments