e.l.f. SKIN Holy Hydration Skincare Collection:
On the day I turned 36 (literally my birthday) no joke, I found out that I was in/experiencing perimenopause. There is a whole lot of symptoms & issues that go a long with the menopause era but lets save that for another time. There is one area of menopause I can give a suggestion on and that’s when you have to start dealing with the itchy & very dry skin on your face. Never has my skin & eye balls felt like a sandy hot desert before now ("this is my island in the sun oi oi.") If you know where that quote is from, than you are in the right company!
Up until now I haven't needed much of a skin care routine. Most of my products I've used are made for sensitive skin and that part hasn't changed, I still need something with no harsh chemicals. What has changed is I need something with loads of hydration, I mean my skin is dry, itchy and I get random rashes/breakouts for funsies! A friend recommended I look into the Elfs skin care line, they have always been a favorite makeup brand of mine due to the great ethics behind this company!
- CRUELTY-FREE, vegan and 100% free from Phthalates, Parabens, Nonylphenol, Ethoxylates, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Transparency Law: (We are opposed to human trafficking, forced labor, child labor, harassment and abuse, and other violations of human rights at any level, and we are committed to ensuring that the manufacturers and suppliers we work with meet our standards.)
Face Cream - Fragrance Free:
Before I give you the actual website technical jargon. I want to tell you this face cream leaves my face feeling hydrated with out being oily or greasy. It absorbs quickly into your skin and fingers so your not waiting for it to dry before moving on with your routine.
*A lightweight, fragrance-free moisturizer that nourishes and plumps skin while delivering lasting hydration. Great for daytime and nighttime use even on sensitive skin. Key ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid to help moisturize for a plump complexion, Niacinamide to minimize pores & even out skin tone, Squalene to improve balance & elasticity, and Vitamin B5 to soothe & hydrate skin.
All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.
Daily Cleanser:
My two cents, it leaves my face feeling clean without any residue or drying after feeling. I can even use a rubber scrubber (see separate post) cause I like the massage feeling & there is NO extra irritation!
*Is a gel-based foaming cleanser that easily and instantly washes away excess oil, impurities and makeup. With skin-loving ingredients Hyaluronic Acid to help hydrate the skin, and Ceramides to help retain the skin’s moisture barrier.
All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.
Triple Bounce Serum:
I use this underneath the Holy Hydration Moisturizer, It gives a plumping feeling to my skin. I'm still working on how to best apply it but below I'll leave their suggestion!
*Add 3-5 drops to freshly cleansed skin and pat in until completely absorbed. Can be used morning and evening on freshly cleansed skin. Great for oily, combination, normal and dry skin types.
All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.
Hydrating Lip Mask:
This product I was a little more hesitant about. Not big on gooey things on my lips (get your minds out of the gutter!) Using this product on the weekends while I'm walking around the house doing chores, Its not a gooey/sticky feeling but a thick lip moisturizer!
*Slather your lips with intense moisture and reveal a softer, smoother pout with this hydrating leave-on lip mask. The silky, non-sticky formula melts onto lips with a sweet berry flavor and scent.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5MGPXPN?coliid=I2LC7S7D2I15MO&colid=3RHZ1RSUUW95D&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=emmescurations.blogspot-20&linkId=46d4ef2df4446bd20d1ab8e70cdc0c42&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tlAll links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.




Comments
Post a Comment