Silicone Face Cleansing & Exfoliating Brush:

    
    This little scrubby came to me as a stocking stuffer gift. Something I had never seen before and didn't know that I needed! It turned out to be the perfect little gift, both my husband and I received one. Now I do have very sensitive skin due to being in perimenopause and was worried about using something with bristles on my face.
    Its surprisingly soft, I use this little guy in the shower on my face after emulsifying the elf hydrating face wash (see separate post) onto my face. Working this little scrubby in circles all over my face feels like a soothing massage. My face feels cleaner afterword's but not roughed up. With using this I have noticed less large pores on my nose and forehead!
    *Do make sure your rinsing all the face cleanser out between uses and I store it in the shower handle side down, just to keep it in good condition. 

This next description is taken right from the Amazon Store:

   1: The bristles of the Silicone Face Scrubber are made of food-grade silicone, which is soft and smooth. Using our facial cleaner brush massage the face to clean the pores and enhance the absorption of skin care products.
    2: The square silicone facial brush waterproof is designed to effectively clean the nose, T-zone and other facial areas, and the cleaning effect is more thorough than ordinary hand washing.



All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.

Comments