It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Spray
One of my ride or die products is the Its A 10 Miracle Leave-In Spray! This conditioning spray has been on my recommendation list since beauty school (15yrs ago) when I chemically bleach fried my poor hair. You might wonder why they even let me have my hair license but all beauty school students have damaged hair when they graduate. Its due to the fact we have to practice all the crazy hair trends on each other!
I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that when my bleached hair was wet, it would stretch like that old school Armstrong toy & sometimes break off (a very bad problem to have). When using this product along with being merciful towards my hair, I was able to transform my overprocessed, brittle hair into smooth healthy locks again!
I have proscribed this leave in spray to any of my clients or customers who are experiencing profound symptoms of overprocessed, chemically mutilated, heat tortured, dry & damaged hair. I need to be clear, this product can't regrow missing hair or fix broken hair (you'll have to just cut that off.) Its meant to revitalize and nourish the strands you have!
*Side note: This conditioner does have a tendency to spray out more like a jet stream instead of a nice mist. So my suggestion is to spray it into your finger tips & work it through your hair, you will also get better distribution this way.
All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.

Comments
Post a Comment