AG Care Natural Cloud Airlight Volumizing Mousse
Another AG Care product that I use both at home and behind the chair at the salon. As many know if you follow me on social media or have read my other posts on here. I have wimpy hair, it has a small circumference and there are not many per square inch on my head. I have to be very carful with what I chose to use on it.
This is the lightest weight mousse I have ever used, doesn't cause stickiness in the hair or on your hands. Your not going to get voluptuous hair with this product but it will fell a bit fuller!
One of the tricks to using this mousse is emulsifying it in your hands, running it through towel dried hair (focusing on the scalp) than drying your hair 80% with your hair flipped upside down. Finish drying hair right side up with a round brush (I recommend the Olivia Garden speed XL Brush)
Description taken from Amazon Store:
*This sugarcane hair mousse creates instant volume and rehydrates the cuticle for frizz-free lift, shine, and definition.
*Nourishes and adds lightweight volume. Superfoods and plant-based starch refresh the scalp for clean, healthy hair.
All links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission from Amazon when you purchase by clicking on provided qualified links.

Comments
Post a Comment